Afford Your Care
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care available. Our office is an out-of-network provider for most insurance plans, except for Delta Dental and United Concordia (due to the limitations they attach to treatment, regardless of diagnosis). Our commitment is to you, our patient, not to any insurance company.
We offer several options regarding financial arrangements for your treatment. See below for the option you feel works best for you.
- As a special service to you, we offer a 5% cash courtesy discount if you pay for your entire treatment plan in full, in advance (not applicable for Delta Dental or United Concordia patients)
- Payments by appointment (this option lets you spread out your payments according to your treatment plan)
- Payments made in full by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- For long-term or extended payments, we offer a healthcare financing program, which when you are accepted, will allow extended, small, monthly payments for the treatment received (CareCredit™)
- Payment of estimated patient portion and filing dental insurance. This means 50% of the estimated patient portion as down payment. As a courtesy, we file your insurance and wait for 60 days for the "assignment of benefits" from your insurance company. Any unpaid balance after 60 days must be paid in full by the patient. Insurance is not a guarantee of payment. We DO NOT file second insurance.